Limited Three Year Warranty for Airheads
- All products sold by Airheads are covered by this official warranty at the time of purchase.
- Airheads warranties their products for workmanship, function and or defects for up to three years providing that the product has been not been, abused, tampered with, or modified in any way, and installation and operation is in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- During this three year period of warranty, If you need a repair or replacement of any item that is malfunctioning, or, has a defect in material and / or workmanship, Airheads, will at their discretion, either replace, repair, or substitute a newer equivalent item providing that proper protocol has been followed in the return process.
- The protocol for the return process includes first calling customer service at Airheads to try to trouble-shoot the problem (561.637.0290).
- If a solution cannot be achieved, you will be asked to pack up your item for return, you will receive a R/A number (return authorization number) to place on the shipping label or box, you will be asked to ground ship, insure, and return the item(s) to Airheads Customer Service: 9158 Isles Cay Drive, Delray Beach, FL 33446
- Upon receipt, Airheads will either repair or replace the items(s).
- Airheads will return ship (via ground) and insure your item(s), unless expedited service is needed by the customer. If customer wants expedited service, they will pay the difference between ground service and their requested service.
- Any abuse, misuse, improper installation, excessive voltages, or alterations to the product that affects, in the manufacturer’s judgement, the intended use and service of such item(s) will not be covered under the terms of this warranty.
- Airheads will not be held liable for any incidental or consequential damage, and we assume no responsibility or liability for expenses incurred in the removal and / or reinstallation of products requiring service and or repair; nor for the handling of products returned to the customer after repair or servicing.
- There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied merchantability or fitness for a particular use. This warranty will be voided if customer uses or substitutes anything other than all-genuine Airheads system components.
- Oxygen Bar Sales reserves the right to discontinue, modify or upgrade any of their manufactured products with design improvements without prior notice to their customers.
- Open box items cannot be resold by Airheads, so all sales are final. Airheads will not refund any monies, nor give credit towards any purchases made due to any buyer’s remorse. This includes using the equipment for a period of time and deciding that you wish to return it, failure to launch business, and/or failure to obtain insurance.
- Airheads will only accept authorized returns for refund on equipment if the purchaser obtains an R/A (Return Authorization) from customer service within one week of the customer receiving their merchandise, and the boxes have never been opened. The return of these items will be paid for by the purchaser, and a 30% restocking fee will be debited from their credited total, minus any original shipping charges.
- This warranty gives you specific rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- Airheads makes no medical or financial claims, nor do they make any promises in regard to the equipment sold on this website.